EternalVigor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalVigor

enjoy being with the guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gmt time
Pst clock
EternalVigor

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Palmir Plateau How not to get lost since your squishy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yazzy

Palmir Plateau How not to get lost since your squishy Empty
PostSubject: Palmir Plateau How not to get lost since your squishy   Palmir Plateau How not to get lost since your squishy EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Palmir Plateau How not to get lost since your squishy Palmirbz4uo5.th

Here is the description in words:

Warp Gate 1 - It teleports you to the left side of the Central Room (link with gate 2).
Warp Gate 2 - It teleports you back to gate 1 (link with gate 1)
Warp Gates 3 and 4- Gate 3 allows you to go on and gate 4 is a dead end (gate 3 link with 4-1 and gate 4 link with 3-1)
Warp Gate 5 - It teleports you to a place with the gates 6, 7 and 8. On the left of the Central Room. (link with gate 6)
Warp Gates 6, 7 and 8 - Gate 7 allows you to go on (with link 6-1 ). Gate 6 teleports you near of this room (with link 7-1). Gate 8 teleports you far, to right side of the Central room (with link 18-1)
Warp Gate 9 - it teleports you to somewhere with no return gate but near controller 3.
Warp Gate 10 - it teleports you to the bottom of the map, under Central Room and near controller 2, but there is not return controller either.
Warp Gates 11 and 12 - Gate 11 allows you to go on, and gate 12 is a dead end (11 links with 12-1 and 12 links with 11-1).
Warp Gate 13 - Dead end (with link to itself, 13-1)
Warp Gate 14 - allows you to continue (link 14-1)
Warp Gates 15, 16 and 17 - They are all together. 15 is a dead end(link 16-1). Gate 16 is the right one to go on (link 15-1). Gate 17 teleports you to 18, 19, 20 room.
Warp Gates 18, 19 and 20 - 18 is a dead end (link 19-1). Gate 19 allows you to continue, and u appear near to controller 5 and Soulseeker's room(link 18-1). Gate 20 teleports u to gate 17.
Warp Gates 21,22 and 23 - 21 is the right one to go on (link 22-1). Gate 22 and 23 are dead ends (links 23-1 and 21-1)
Warp Gates 24, 25 and 26 - Gate 24 is way back to Soulseeker's room (link 25-1). gates 25 and 26 are both dead ends ( i think, dont remember ) because you can go on your travel without using a gate.
Warp Gate 27 - it teleports you to 28 and 29 gates room.
Warp Gate 28 - (i missed this one, will update soon, but i remember there is no special destination, just another gates we had been before)
Warp Gate 29 - It teleports you to gate 30 and allows you to continue to Takin's room way ( we are near ^^)
Warp Gate 30 - Use it to go back to Gate 28

Now i will miss the order of the nubmbers, because you find gate 33 before 31, when you use gate 29 but you must walk a little.

Warp Gate 33 - Use it to get to the most beautiful dungeon room in this game for me, it's awesome. AKA, Hell Room = Takin's Room
Warp Gate 31 - This gate teleports you to the Top Corner's Room i said at the beggining, this room is amazing too, its ideal to grind after killing Takin during an imaginary Stamina saver
Back to top Go down
HeavensDivinity

Palmir Plateau How not to get lost since your squishy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmir Plateau How not to get lost since your squishy   Palmir Plateau How not to get lost since your squishy EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:21 am

Lmao nice post Yazzy Razz People will always get lost in PP. Just the way it is XD. I bet some people have never been to Con2/5. (Mostly because they have far too many ranged mobs) No one goes to HellRoom no more (Gate 32). They nerfed the XP in there too badly and so people don't bother with it much more. Best place for Exp at the end of PP is Soul Room and Harpy Room (Personally i love the chaos of Harpy Room, its such a challenge) And indeed the surroundings in Takins room are lovely.
Back to top Go down

Palmir Plateau How not to get lost since your squishy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalVigor :: EternalVigor-
Jump to: