EternalVigor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalVigor

enjoy being with the guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gmt time
Pst clock
EternalVigor

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Who we are allying with

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenix1204
Admin
phoenix1204

Who we are allying with Empty
PostSubject: Who we are allying with   Who we are allying with EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:33 pm

hey guys/girls i know some of you might no and some of you wont..... we are allying with ShadeOfDarkness and MythicalHeros which shud be fun. i know some ppl have asked me when we are next TAin.... my answer to that is i dont no till we are allyed and we see what they say soooo we might TA this week but i think we wont TA till next week but lets see what happens first anyways keep lvling and have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://eternalvigor.forumotion.com
Zanith

PostSubject: Re: Who we are allying with   Who we are allying with EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:13 pm

Yeah B hopefully it will be a good Alliance......Eturna "Leader of Mythical" says Shades Of Darkness like to PVP so,some of you guys should like the Alliance & they also to TA's & Sieges Wink so hopefully good all round alliance i think.....we'll see Laughing
Back to top Go down
phoenix1204
Admin
phoenix1204

PostSubject: Re: Who we are allying with   Who we are allying with EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:13 am

rght we are now allyed with ShadeOfDarkness and MythicalHeros. we will be seigeing and TA'ing for bigger dungeons which shud be all good fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laasya

Laasya

PostSubject: Re: Who we are allying with   Who we are allying with EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:16 pm

phoenix1204 wrote:
rght we are now allyed with ShadeOfDarkness and MythicalHeros. we will be seigeing and TA'ing for bigger dungeons which shud be all good fun Very Happy

IMO, bigger dungeons =/= more fun... But that's just how my guilds in the past have worked... Hopefully this will be different though!
Back to top Go down
phoenix1204
Admin
phoenix1204

PostSubject: Re: Who we are allying with   Who we are allying with EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:07 pm

well guys/girls looks like EV have finally found a really gd alliance...... but that doesnt mean that u cant stop lvling now tongue member to have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
floggit

PostSubject: Re: Who we are allying with   Who we are allying with EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:10 pm

yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ,, well done all 4 the siege dont think ant one thought we would ever own a big dungoen like pp Very Happy
so well done all drunken
Back to top Go down
phoenix1204
Admin
phoenix1204

PostSubject: Re: Who we are allying with   Who we are allying with EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:34 pm

yep jus proves how strong EV really is Very Happy congratz who took part in the siege Very Happy

Who we are allying with 7479
Back to top Go down
Zanith

PostSubject: Re: Who we are allying with   Who we are allying with EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Hi guys just thought i'd let u know we now have "Hippies" in our Alliance with Fidelis......so now it's EV......MythicalHeroes......Shades Of Darkness.......& Hippies....make sure u all join there Forum...pls look under......Members & Khledon had left the link.....go join say hiya sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who we are allying with   Who we are allying with Empty

Back to top Go down

Who we are allying with
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalVigor :: Alliance-
Jump to: