EternalVigor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalVigor

enjoy being with the guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gmt time
Pst clock
EternalVigor

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

about EternalVigor

Go down 
+4
Zanith
spphoenix1204
LushLizz
phoenix1204
8 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenix1204
Admin
phoenix1204

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:55 pm

hiiiii this shudnt be my job to say about EV it shud be HeavensDivinity aka HD but i dont mind doing it for him tongue . Anyways EternalVigor is a fun loving guild whos always there for new and old members and a guild what can have a laugh. if i had to explain EV in 1 word i wud have to say FAMILY. bcus that what the guild becomes to you its like haveing a family there at all times. Anyways we do have rules like every other guild does but every other guild doesnt have fun like we do so give EV a try u never know u might love it like we all do tongue
Back to top Go down
https://eternalvigor.forumotion.com
LushLizz

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:40 am

Psssht... Rules eh?
In my whole 9 months of playing Rappelz in EV. I haven't come across one rule ;]
I mean I've sieged at like lvl 52 xD
But s'coz i'm special ;D

Sooo - there are no rules tbh ;]
Jjust gotta have manners :]

S'true, EV is like a family Smile
and I Love them bare amounts xD

<3 EV

xx
Back to top Go down
spphoenix1204

spphoenix1204

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:47 am

hmmmm i hate rules bruv tut to the rules hmm a family can i trade my family in then lol
Back to top Go down
Zanith

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:50 am

*Coughs....ummm Bumpy....... Rule number 1....NO RANDOM PKING AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!
You need a good reason to pk!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LushLizz

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:59 am

Psssssssssssssssht ;]

I DO have a GOOD reason to pk.

Ima sexy fiend. and sexy fiends get privelages ;]

K3 xD
Back to top Go down
Zanith

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:04 am

*tuts ....Rolls eyes & glares Bumpy rabbit
Back to top Go down
LushLizz

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:07 am

/Sighs

Fine... Sad

As you're the gm now i suppose i'll obey.

Dun mean i can't get some1 to do it for me tho ;]

xD
Back to top Go down
Zanith

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:09 am

ROFL s'why we love ya tbh Bumpy Razz
Back to top Go down
HeavensDivinity

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Hey hey hey, its the GM in the hizouse (Raises Roof)

Yerps, and rules ?

Active, Good sense of humour,
Likes long walks in the park,
Looks wistful in a summer breeze,
Likes pina coladas and getting caught in the rain
And is a schmexy female.

Only a few basic criteria tbh, nothing too elaborate Smile.

And whats this about random PKing ? Zan how can you say that, many times i've logged on to find you butchering all the low levels in M2, on your secretive alt on your secretive account, Cackling as you kill each innocent, its hideous. Shield your eyes children we shall quell this heathen and damn her to Dantes Circle !

On a brighter note... Eh up chucks and chuckets Wink.

Shout out to Gummy Bear. Razz

P.S I want hair like him : afro
Back to top Go down
Zanith

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:54 am

OMFG HD!!!!!! How could u tbh.....EVERYONE knows that i have NOT & will NOT PK.....my main & my alts have NEVER EVER PK'd & they NEVER will.......My name will NEVER be tarnished EVER.....so NER NER NA NER NER to all who think otherwise Sad
Back to top Go down
Thirdsword

Thirdsword

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:04 am

Kids, i already told u.... Pking is bad!
Repeat after : "I'll never, never, never, never never pk again"

Lizz, i know u didn't say it... one more time, with me : "I'll never, never, never, never never pk again"
Mmmm that's better Smile
Back to top Go down
FilthWizard

FilthWizard

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:12 am

Oh Well nothing has changed in EV so it seems haha Razz
Back to top Go down
HeavensDivinity

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Why would we change ? XD

We seem to get on just fine being the misfits that we are so. No reason to change

If it aint broken, don't fix it.
Back to top Go down
FilthWizard

FilthWizard

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:06 pm

I didn't mean that as a bad thing btw. Like i said earlier today, don't take everything too serious. Chill! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HeavensDivinity

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Congrats Zan and Flog.   about EternalVigor EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Since this hasn't been mentioned on the forum yet. I'd like to personally congratulate Zanith and Floggit on the milestone of R6. Quite an achievement to say the least. It makes EV seem a little more prominent and impressive and its our main recruiting tool not only that, Zan being main recruitment officer seems to gain new recruits everyday.

So once again congratulations Flog and Zan on reaching R6 Smile Bit of inspiration for anyone who thinks its possible. Someday i'll get R6 on HD but i just don't have much of an incentive these days.

And Thank you Zan for filling the ranks of EV recently Smile. Hopefully there are many more to come.
Back to top Go down
Thirdsword

Thirdsword

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:35 am

People if u have some time to waste u can go have a look on http://rappelzcharacters.com/, this website allows u to enter your chars and pets into a public database, not really useful but well if u want to register i created the guild on it (atm only 4 people in, me and my alts XD).
cya in game
Back to top Go down
phoenix1204
Admin
phoenix1204

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:47 am

hmm swordy u only reg to that bcus u seen my sig on the pages lol ... il join ur guild up on it when i sign in again Very Happy

about EternalVigor 7479
Back to top Go down
https://eternalvigor.forumotion.com
Thirdsword

Thirdsword

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:03 am

lies...... i reg cuz i found this website when i was looking for pet skill trees Smile
Back to top Go down
Zanith

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Hiya...just thought if anyone doesnt know already Me & Flogg are going away....HD has all the details of my account ...find him on MSN...he might come to the siege....we want Khledon to be Captain of our Siege team......... & we'd like everyone to help running things till we get bk...help lvl mains...alts....Possible new recruits....have fun till we get bk & oh BTW NO WILD PARTIES........(Unless its when we come bk & we're all invited Razz ) Take Care Have Fun Good Luck & see u all agn real soon sunny
P.S.....Good Luck in the Siege (if we win the TA) as far as i know Khledon...maybe sEppp.........Arthur98 (Hiya Huna & welcome btw Wink & anyone else who wants to join in ...all help needed....turn up see if they want ya =) Go win us a Dungeon sunny
Love Zan & Flogg
xxxx
Back to top Go down
KhledonLurt

KhledonLurt

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:02 pm

pirat Have fun you two, hope Wales' weather doesnt live up to its reputation lol. And yes we'll keep an eye on sEppp and make sure he doesnt chew the furniture...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about EternalVigor Empty
PostSubject: Re: about EternalVigor   about EternalVigor Empty

Back to top Go down

about EternalVigor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalVigor :: EternalVigor-
Jump to: